My TBR pile is just growing and growing, and due to my short hiatus during January (reading my own choice books for a while), I’ve got quite the back log! Luckily the Review Copy Cleanup Challenge is back for February, hosted by Vicky of Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine from Nyx Book Reviews.
Publishers are so generous and so many great titles are coming out soon that it was hard to narrow it down. I think I started off with about 20 on the list, but I’m managed to narrow it down to an optimistic 10 mainly based on either how long I’ve had the copy for review and the release date of the book. I’ve tried to vary the publishers as well.
I’ll be using the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter and will try to join in the Twitter party during the month when it’s on, so keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing!
These are all the books I plan to read (note that this will probably change during the month!)
- Double Crossed: A Spies and Thieves Story (Heist Society #2.5) by Ally Carter – Finished 8 February 2013
- Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs – Finished 8 February 2013/li>
- Sister Assassin (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White – Finished 11 February 2013
- Hidden Among Us by Katy Moran – Finished 17 February 2013
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver – Currently Reading
- Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
- The Holders (Holders #1) by Julianna Scott
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers
- Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
- The Savages by Matt Whyman
Let me know if you’re joining the challenge and what book you’re looking forward to the most in the comments!