0 Special editions
1. Contain 30% essential fatty acids i.e. Omega 3 and 6 which help to get rid of free radicals within cells in the body (antioxidants) and relieve signs of inflammation i.e. pain, swelling etc. Essential fatty acids also help to boost the dog’s immune system which helps to fight off infections.
2. It contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which helps in the production of hormone like compounds called prostaglandins which help boost your dogs immune system.
3. Hemp oil is also a rich source of highly digestible proteins and a good source of essential amino acids which help in the repair and growth of body cells.
4. It’s a rich source of vitamin E and minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium among others.
5. Use of hemp oil is preferred to fish oil as it is more stable in high temperatures. Fish oil usually turns rancid and when consumed by dogs can cause inflammation.
6. It also contains phospholipids which help to maintain cardiovascular health, boost the immune system and reduce inflammation and arthritic pain.
1. It reduces the chances of your dog getting congestive heart failure especially at old age. Hemp oil contains an amino acid known as arginine which when metabolized in the body produces nitric oxide. Nitric oxide helps to keep blood vessels dilated therefore reducing blood pressure and risk of heart disease. It also reduces inflammation and help in the breakdown of blood clots within blood vessels.
2. Hemp oil contains a good balance of Omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids at a ratio of 3:1. This balance is essential for optimal immunity in the body. These fatty acids help to fight off inflammation, eczema and dry skin in dogs.
3. CBD also found in hemp oil though in small quantities is also \ effective in reducing seizure activity in epileptic dogs.
4. Though it does not contain psychoactive compounds, hemp oil helps to relieve anxiety in dogs especially in cases of separation anxiety or during thunderstorms. It also helps to treat sleep problems in anxious dogs.
5. It also works as a good pain reliever in dogs with degenerative joint diseases such as arthritis.
6. As dogs age, they are prone to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome among others. CBD oil found in hemp oil helps to slowdown bowel movements reducing cases of diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
7. Gamma-linolenic acid and Vitamin E have anti cancer properties as they are powerful antioxidants and modulators of inflammation.
Hemp oil not only provides a natural mode of treatment for ailments it is also a super food. It is rich in highly digestible proteins, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It can be used to prevent heart disease, treat eczema and other skin problems, have anti cancer properties and also helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
I believe my dog has many rights as high quality life, live in optimal health and to feel happiness. Our dogs may suffer many problems like loss of appetite, reduced play or exercise time, lying down more than usual, weight loss, obesity, persistent abnormal swelling that continue to grow. Also, may show licking, chewing or scratching. But your dogs can't tell you if something is going wrong.
Your dog not only deserve to stand behind him but also, to prevent the occurrence of the disease. Your dog deserve Pupscience hemp oil.
Most often, your veterinarian would prescribe anti-inflammatory to help decrease pain and inflammation but most if not all chemical anti-inflammatory has undesired side effect. And here, comes the importance of Pupscience hemp oil.
Why hemp oil?
Pupscience hemp oil is natural product rich in essential fatty acid which play major role in controlling the inflammatory process and improve immune status of your dog especially omega- 3&6 fatty acids in the ideal ratio (1-3) that support their role in suppressing the inflammation. Moreover, it contain vitamin A&E and both act as anti-oxidant and help to get intact skin and mucus membrane which are first line of defense and so, enhance your dog immunity.
Also, hemp oil suppress the growth of tumor due to its content of phospholipids, vitamin A&E. and they beside omega- 3&6 fatty acids improve the brain function via healthy nerve sheath and so it reduce cognitive brain disease of your dog. Also, Pupscience hemp oil components increases your dog ability to fight heart diseases and diabetes.
Finally, we must not forget its content of cannabidiol (CBD) with less than 3% of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD can help your dog to withstand anxiety, arthritis, and inappetence and pain especially which derived from tumor and tumor treatment. Cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2) are widely distributed throughout the central and peripheral nervous system and are also distributed allover body organ and joints. CB2 receptors are responsible for enhancement immune function and so, CBD content of hemp oil would increase the ability of your dog to stop against diseases.
You should assure that your veterinarian will prescribe Pupscience hemp oil and not any other anti-inflammatory drugs. Most anti-inflammatory drugs have dangerous side effects while Pupscience hemp oil is 100% natural product with insignificant side effect.
Daily few drops of Pupscience hemp oil supplement would make you sure of your dog health and happiness.
Pupscience hemp oil is FDA registered which means it follow the highest industry standards and practices.
Benefits of Pup Science Hemp Oil
Natural, nutrient-rich and safe
Hemp oil is a natural, safe and proven source of the nutrients needed for optimal dog health: gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, vitamins A, and E, and phospholipids
Benefits without psychoactive effects
Hemp seeds confer acknowledged benefits without psychoactive impacts. Containing only insignificant trace amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), this supplement offers ample advantages without harmful side effects.
Made in USA
Pup Science Hemp Oil is manufactured in the USA to the highest manufacturing stand-ards in an FDA-approved, GMP-certified facility. Unlike other brands, it contains 100% all-natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals and additives.
Protects and restores canine health
With the essential fatty acids needed to ease canine atopic dermatitis, itching (1) and pro-tect against heart disease (2), vitamin A to support reproduction, encourage bone growth, aid a healthy immune response and enhance vision (3), and vitamin E to bring much-needed relief to painful joints, Pup Science Hemp Oil offers a well balanced easy-to-give dose in liquid form
Supplementation with omega 3 fatty acids has been shown to reduce joint and systemic inflammation. The study Omega-3s Significantly Improved Canine Arthritis in Double-blind Clinical Trial found that this healthy fat could reduce lameness, joint grinding and pain, decrease swelling and improve puppies lives.
Vitamin E is also a key nutrient for canine relief from arthritic pain and joint damage. A study in the Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research found a marked reduction in in-flammatory joint markers and damage and a trend toward reduced pain.
Cell membrane support
Phospholipids are a major fat found within the cell membranes of animals. This bilayer is crucial for life. By adding this lipid to your pooch’s daily life you can support cell structure and function and may assist in pain management, impede tumor growth and improve brain health. You’ll keep your best friend healthier, for longer.